N-DEX Nighthawk Nitrile Gloves
• "Low modulus" formulation for assured fit and reduced hand fatigue.
• 100% Accelerator free and powder-free nitrile disposable glove; the kindest glove on the market.
• Excellent mechanical strength.
• Unique black colour reduces visible soiling and promotes longevity.
• ESD and static dissipative properties.
• Textured fingertips for secure grip and tactile handling.
• 240mm long, rolled cuff.
Supplied in a dispenser box of 50 gloves.
Approved to EN374.
Sizes M - XL
Ansell Touch n Tuff 92-600 Nitrile Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
Longer resistance time to a range of chemicals
4x puncture resistance of similar latex gloves
3 x resistance to similar neoprene gloves
Risk free Type I allergies contains no rubber
Easy to apply
Strong grip in wet or dry conditions
EN374, EN421,Tested to EN1149-5, EN1149-1 and EN1149-3, Category III
Sizes Small - XL
Skytec Teal Nitrile Disposable Gloves
Skytec teal nitrile disposable gloves. Premium performance NBR nitrile disposable gloves.
• Resistant to oils, acids and many chemicals.
• Greater chemical resistance and durability than normal nitrile disposable gloves.
• Powder and latex-free.
• Textured finish for enhanced grip and touch.
• Up to four times the puncture resistance of latex.
Each dispenser holds 100 singles.
Cat III Complex Design.
Approved to BS EN 374-3 (JK) and BS EN 455
Sizes: Small - XL