Optime I Headband Ear Defenders
• Optime I is very versatile protection, characterised by its lightness. Despite being so lightweight, it is the best imaginable
• We have combined a low profile with generous inside depth. This makes it easy to team with other equipment and means that the ear rests comfortably.
• Optime I is the natural choice when you need to use all-round protection for both short and long spells.
• The wide, comfortable sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of fluid and foam, which gives optimum sealing and low contact pressure, ensuring the best possible comfort even during long periods of use.
• It is first-rate for use in environments with moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works, but can also be used to good effect outdoors, for instance when mowing the lawn or in connection with hobby and leisure activities.
• SNR 27db
Optime II Headband Ear Defenders
|Developed for demanding noisy environments and muffles even extremely low frequencies to a maximum degree|
|The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam, the result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use|
|The sealing rings have ventilation channels and are covered with soft, patterned, hygienic foam|
Optime III Clip On Ear Defenders
Protects against the most stringent demands such as airports, mines and marine engine rooms.
•Increased muffling at bass tones and extremely high volume, extra noise muffling for both low and high frequencies, intended for particularly high noise
•Easy to wear and provides proper protection without shutting out the outside world.
•Double casing minimises resonance in the holder casing - still easy to understand speech.
•Unique 2 point attachment with individual super strong stainless steel spring action facilitates even pressure distribution for constant and even pressure.
•Seamless height adjustment and flexible adaption to size/shape of head.
•Broad soft sealing rings filled with unique combinations of foam and liquid include ventilation channels covered with soft, hygienic foil ensure comfort even during long term use and a snug fit for spectacle wearers.
•Low contact pressure for snug comfort even during long term use.
•Combines well with other PPE.
Approved to EN 352-3
Ref Code: H540P3E
Optime II Clip On Ear Defenders
Optime II has been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments and muffles even extremely low frequencies to a maximum degree. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides snug comfort even during long-time use. The sealing rings have ventilation channels and are covered with soft, patterned, hygienic foil. Optime II is a suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work
Ref Code: H520P3E
Peltor H510B Neck Band Ear Defenders
Ear defenders suitable for use in moderate environments of industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet metal shops and printing works and also outdoors when cutting the lawn or in connection with hobby and leisure activities, providing all round protection for both short and long spells.
This versatile protection is characterized by the low profile ear cup design with generous inside depth, the comfortable soft padded cushion and the adjustable
stainless steel headband.
SNR 27dB, H 32dB, M 25dB, L 15dB
LaserLite Disposable Ear Plugs LL-1-D (Box of 500 pairs)
• Contoured T-shape for easy insertion and comfortable wear
• Vibrant colours make it easy to ensure protection is being worn
• Self-adjusting foam expands to fit virtually every wearer
Approved to EN 352-2
Ref Code: LL-1-D
Howard Leight LaserLite LS500 Ear Plug Dispenser
• Dispenser designed for wall mounting
• Ear plugs dispensed by a simple turn of the handle, dispensing only numbers needed
• Reduces packaging waste
• Maintains hygiene
Heavy-duty anodised aluminium.
The Howard Leight by Honeywell Leight Source 500 wall mounted ear plug dispenser is ideal for large factories and process industries that have zero tolerance for packaging waste.
Holds 500 pairs of Howard Leight disposable earplugs, including Max, Max Lite, Laser Lite, MultiMax and Matrix.
Plugs sold separately
Howard Leight QB1 Banded Ear Plugs
QB1 Banded Ear Plugs from Howard Leight are designed to
enter the ear canal for maximum protection (NRR 27).
Banded Ear Plugs, or Hearing Bands, are a unique solution to hearing protection: cooler than ear muffs, more convenient than ear plugs, and always handy when you need them.
Don't confuse these great quality banded ear plugs with cheaper products; these bands have sturdy, ergonomically designed bands and reusable, washable, plugs that can be replaced when necessary. The curved band design keeps the plugs off the surface when you lay them down for improved hygiene.